Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Solution Which is Not a Solution

I have arrived at a solution to my insomnia, which is likely to upset my doctor, but whatever. He's not the one going through the sleepless nights, I am.

The reason I went to see a doctor in the first place was because I was getting drowsy while driving. (I may have posted this before already) The previous doctor had diagnosed me as a narcoleptic, and given me stay awake pills (ProVigil). Then, I when I went to see my current doctor, he ordered a test and we discovered that I wasn't a narcoleptic. That eased my mind, but it's become an increasing struggle to sleep since then, to the point that now I am averaging 4 hours of sleep a night.

So... the solution which isn't a solution (please bear in mind that these are thoughts from a semi-sleep deprived mind) is to stay up and build up a sleep debt, and then try to pay it back during the weekend. Hope it works!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home