Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Picture Update - Finally

Late in the day, I know, but here as promised is the update of Rainbow Borders:

It's really fun to stitch, even though it has over 40 rows and will probably take forever. I really like small projects, don't I?

Now, for my next update, here is a current picture of the Sunshine State Sampler. You can barely see the over one pink outline of hibiscus in the 8th row.

I'm still angry about not being able to fall asleep when I want to. Right now I'm getting to the point that I don't even want to try. Still haven't heard from the doctor or the sleep lab. It takes awhile for the sleep lab to send the report to the doctor and he probably won't contact me until I show up in his office later this month.

2 Comments:

Blogger ollie1976 said...

both projects look great. sorry that you're not able to sleep.
-Jen

8:42 AM  
Blogger Hazel said...

Your stitching is lovely! I have similar problems sleeping and staying asleep. I tend to wake up around 2 or 3 in the morning and sometimes not get back to sleep till 5 or 6. I remember asking my hubby how he got to sleep so quick and he said he watched the patterns behind his eyes. I tried it and it sometimes works but I have to really focus. I guess it clouds everything else out when I focus on the squiggles. Hope it gets better for you soon. xx

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home