Saturday, July 7, 2007

Playing with "Spell with Flickr"

Since everyone is doing it, and I enjoy being a lemming (sometimes) here is my name in random letter blocks:



T R I S H


On another note, I stitched on Rainbow Borders last night. Finished the second row and did about a third of the third row. If I didn't know what the finished piece looked like (see sidebar) I'd be wondering what kind of a rainbow has so much gray and brown to it?

This weekend two blogs, Focus on Finishing and Chrismas Ornament SAL are having Finish A Long for Xmas ornies. I'm going to try to find some time to finish an ornie.

Today is Saturday and next on the rotation is Seaside Cottage and a lot of the time will be spent ripping the lighthouse.... maybe I'll have enough time to stitch it back. We'll see...

Here is my name again - that site can be very addicting!!!


T R I S H

3 Comments:

Blogger The Silver Thistle said...

Heheh, I was playing with flickr spell last night too, lol. I made umpteen of 'silver thistle' but then couldn't figure out how to get the code to show on my blog, hahahah.

Your rainbow border seems to be fairly racing along. Super job!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. You will be on Rainbow Borders for a while. Not too much longer to brighter colors.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Name: Vicki said...

Rainbow Border is going to be very impressive!! You are working on some very challenging pieces and doing a great job! Have a happy day!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home