Wednesday, July 4, 2007

What I've Been Up To...

Just to show that some work has been done - however little it might be...

This is a new start - it is Sampler Rainbow Borders by Jan Houtman

I wanted to stitch a small piece for my dad for Father's Day but I went into anaphylactic shock and it took days for the histamine to clear my system, and I spent nearly a week not feeling up to much... I do plan to finish it. Soon.
And last, but not least, I just got back from the framer the last piece I finished framed...

On a sad note, looks like my digital camara is broken. The flash won't work. Plan to buy a new one soon. Meanwhile, I used my son's and if worse comes to worse, I still have a scanner...

Specifically for July my short term stitching goals are:
1) Finish 4 Rows of the Rainbow Borders sampler
2) Finish Row 8 (over one hibiscus) Sunshine State Sampler
3) Finish my Dad's piece
4) Rip (GASP!) mistake on Seaside Cottage

1 Comments:

Blogger ollie1976 said...

Everything looks great-just take one step at a time. Nice to see you back.
-Jen

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home