Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Recovering Nicely - I think...

Yesterday morning I woke up plenty sore from my "poor person's bone scan" of Monday. I was sore in places I hadn't noticed before. The good news is that the major places - my head and my back - were not hit. All my limbs hurt though, and the only concern I have is for my right ankle. While it's true that I can bear my weight on it without a problem, yesterday when I woke up instead of it being bruised, it was red. I can flex my foot downward to point my toes, but not upwards.

Tomorrow I take off for NC - Nick is having surgery on his right knee Friday morning. I don't think any of this is a medical emergency because I can drive allright, but as soon as I get back (or should things get worse) I will get a doctor to look at it.

As far as the interview, it was going well. I guess if they hire me I won't sue... lol

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sueing would probably hurt your chances of employment, eh? Oh well.

Hope you continue to heal up quickly.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home