Monday, April 30, 2007

Still Down for the Count

Not going to recount the whole process but today I had the second part of my root canal done. Seems the endodontist didn't think she went deep enough and she's scheduled me to return next Monday for some more torture.... I mean, work.

I found this list at a blog wondering about and decided to answer it:

1. If you could have Mavis the Maid (She comes very highly recommended) on a consistant basis, which one household/cleaning chore would you be thrilled to get out of doing?

She can have the floors... I got ceramic tile througout...

2. Tell us the truth: Have you ever broken the law? What did you do?

I sped through New Mexico back in 1984. Was doing 80 back when the national speed limit was 55. I was 22 at the time...

3. Have you ever embarassed yourself in front of a crowd? What happened?

No, I'm really good in front of people

4. You've selected a stunning new outfit to wear to an important event. Time is running short. You are rushing to get dressed and suddenly realize that said outfit absolutely DOES NOT fit. What do you do?

Find another outift to wear, though I'd be wondering how I got a "new" outfit that didn't fit - I mean, I DO try clothes on before I buy them...

5. Hey...Lucky You! You get to be the President of the United States for one entire week. Any changes you make will become a permanent part of American history. What are the top-three items on your to-do list?
1) put an end to this bogus war
2) cap all emissions immediately
3) a mandate to become energy self-sufficient (no more oil imports) by 2020
those are top three but I got some more...
4) Equal Rights Amendment to the constitution
5) A constitutional amendment protecting women's right to abortions
6) Require welfare recipients to work at least 30 hours a week in order to qualify for any benefits - and don't count their earnings against them unless their incomes are over a certain amount.
7) Healthcare for the WORKING poor.
8) Require that parents must be either here legally or registered with INS for their children to be born Americans.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meari said...

Great answers!

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home