Saturday, April 14, 2007

Down for the Count

I had my other lower wisdom tooth removed on Tuesday of last week. I have been trying to be patient but I'm just not recovering as quickly as I did with the first extraction. I got dry socket and been taking pain meds around the clock for more than 10 days now. Thursday night I started feeling pain in my ear and in my throat, but since it's all pretty close to each other I just thought it was pain radiating from the extraction site. I went off the tylenol on Friday and noticed I also had a fever. So I went to my MD and he says I have an ear/throat infection too. Great....

No, the two things are not connected, but as Dr. Lee said, there's no reason why you can't have both at the same time...

Sorry to be away, but I'm just not a happy camper right now..

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you get better soon.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Name: Vicki said...

I had my wisdom teeth removed years ago. My dentist said that anytime you remove a tooth from the lower jaw, it is harder for it to heal. The upper jaw can drain better and all. I hope you get to feeling better soon! My prayers are with you!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you feel better soon!

5:43 PM  
Blogger The Silver Thistle said...

You have my sympathies :( I'm waiting to get x-rays done on my tooth just now and I know it's going to be a big one. :(

Feel better soon {hug}

7:17 AM  
Blogger Meari said...

Awww... I hope you feel better soon! Two things to deal with at once, just not fun. :(

Thanks for your comment about my neighbors. I'm wondering too when they're gonna move!

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home