Monday, May 14, 2007

Flying Leaps

Today I went to an interview and on the way out, I fell down a flight of stairs. I'm okay, but pretty banged up. On the bad side, I'm going to have technicolor skin tomorrow, and possibly even more soreness. On the positive side, I was thinking of asking my doctor for a bone scan because I had a hysterectomy 10 years ago and I am not on hormone replacement therapy, so I worry about osteoporosis, which my grandmother had quite severely. My mother had it too. When she was in her late 50s, she tripped over a hose in the backyard and broke her ankle. I was there and saw it all, and it was a regular trip - nothing complicated at all.
So, if I fell down a flight of stairs and didn't break anything, then I guess we can assume my bones are okay. One less thing to worry about.
I cancelled the 4th installment of my root canal after the "flight" and went home. I was feeling quite sleepy and tired. Tried to nap, but sleep wouldn't come. Would go to be early instead.
Thank g-d for TiVo - Heroes and 24 are on tonight!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my golly, Trish. I hope you are okay.

Take some aspirin tonight and hopefully get a good night's sleep.

11:00 PM  
Blogger claudia said...

Ouch! I hate when that happens. Hope you stay well!

1:13 PM  
Blogger d said...

Well hey. Be careful there girl.

And so, how'd the interview go besides for the flying part?

debbi

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home