Monday, August 13, 2007

Weekend Stitching

I did manage to stitch some this weekend and am more than halfway through the sixth row of Rainbow Sampler! The purple looks a bit intense, but I think that after the row underneath it is stitched, it will balance out. It is making the sampler look a lot brighter, though.
On another note, Friday night I did not sleep at all. At 9 pm Saturday I realized that, despite not having slept a wink the previous night, I was not sleepy at all and I was going to need some help falling asleep. If I was ever going to try Ambien CR, it would be an ideal night to do so because I do not have to go to work the following day and have to deal with any potential consequence there.. So, I did.
I slept really well, but the following morning, I woke up angry. I was cranky almost the entire day and I realized that I was having a paradoxical reaction. It was discovered that I have a paradoxical reaction to Valium during my second colonoscopy about 7 years ago. I'm pretty sure I've told my doctor about it, and it's probably buried in the notes somewhere. Ambien CR isn't actually a benzo, but it's pretty close.
In other words, not more Ambien-like sleeping pills for Trish... Will call the doctor today and see what he wants to prescribe to me next. Stay tuned y'all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Singular Stitches said...

The rainbow sampler is looking very nice!

Bummer about the Ambien.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home