Wednesday, September 19, 2007

JCS 2007 Xmas Ornament Issue

I picked up JCS', 2007 Xmas ornament issue yesterday at my LNS. It had come in a week or so before, but I hadn't been by. Below is my list of ornaments to stitch in 2008:
Angel Stitchin - Love & Dreams
Brittercup Designs -Poinsettia
Carriage House Samplings - Toy Shop Sign
Country Cottage Needleworks - Peace
Full Circle Designs - The Decorator
Little by Little Designs - Merry & Bright
Little House Needleworks -Snow Bunnies
Midsummer Night’s Design -Christmas Angel
Monsterbubbles - Paris
Raise the Roof Designs - Be Merry
Sam Sarah Design Studio - Winter Love
The Sunflower Seed - A Star, A Star
Every year I do this, and every year I'm lucky if I manage to stitch three of them... lol

5 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

Oh, Trish, every year I find myself in exactly the same boat. Would you like to row, or shall I! :D

2:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

From other people's comments the Brittercup Poinsettia and Snow Bunny seem to be the most popular designs so far. Glad to see all the progress on the Band Sampler.

4:04 PM  
Blogger The Silver Thistle said...

Every year I have the BEST intentions to get a few christmas ornaments done and dusted in time.....so far, I've never actually managed to get anything near the tree, lol. Hope you have better luck than me. Those on your list would be so lovely to see hanging there. I wonder if I'm too late to make a start on mine?..................

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:46 AM  
Blogger The Silver Thistle said...

Just popping by to wish you and yours a VERY Merry Christmas!

Looking forward to hearing all your news in 2008!

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home