Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Trouble in Paradise

Well, I've only been a few weeks at my new job and already I feel like quitting. Talk about a short honeymoon - LOL.

I had a major fallout with another manager that made a brain dead decision and had my staff execute it while I was away. Now my department looks like we’re a bunch of clowns who don’t know our heads from our asses. GRRRRR

Even though the Regional Manager came down on my side when I caught wind of what was going on and put an abrupt halt to it, the damage is done and we’ll be trying to untie this Gordian knot for weeks to come.

I was so mad that I woke up last night around 4 am and couldn’t get back to sleep. When things start to annoy me at that level, it is time to make some changes.

2 Comments:

Blogger d said...

Hi ya. Good to see a blog update but wait, how come I didn't know you changed jobs already? Whatcha doing?

debbi

7:18 PM  
Blogger d said...

I am so wondering how you are doing.

hugs,
d.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home