Saturday, December 31, 2005

A Finish!

I will soon post a picture of my latest finish, PS Autumn Sampler. It's really funny how I never know what will appeal to me next. This particular pattern has been Out of Print for a while now and in my stash for years. I've looked at it and passed it by over and over and over again.
This year, however, something about it gripped me. I suddenly saw movement in the piece. I could see the squirrels scurrying and the leaves falling. I pictured the design on a light blue gray fabric, much like the autumn sky. I just had to stitch it.
I will scan and post later today.

Happy New Year to everyone! May it be peaceful and prosperous for us all.

1 Comments:

Blogger d said...

I love the new blog. Off to read more ....

hugs,
debbi

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home