Friday, December 23, 2005

State of Trish's Stiching Reality

I am trying to figure out what my stitching goals for 2006 will be. I have a huge list of projects that I wanted stitched in 2005, most of which never actually got started. I don't know what I was thinking.

Mystery VIII and Paradigm Lost are stalled. I haven't touched them in months. Work doesn't leave much of me at the end of the day.

Here is the Current State of Trish's Stitching Reality:

Current WIPS:


  • Chatelaine Mystery VIII
  • Long Dog Paradigm Lost
  • CSCC The Rose Garden
  • Jeanette Douglas’ Sunshine State Sampler
  • Debbie Patrick’s East Brother Lighthouse
  • Dimensions Lighthouses
  • Summer Freebie from CC
  • Stoney Creek’s The One Who Knows
  • Oberlin Lighthouses
  • Mosey ‘n Me If A Flower Bloomed
  • Santa Towel
  • Capuccino Towel
  • Lighthouse Coasters
  • Pig Baby
  • Bent Creek Snappers (Sept to Dec + Border)
Ornaments To Stitch This Year:


  • Cross Eyed Cricket 12 Days of Christmas
  • Prairie Schooler 12 Days of Xmas Santas
  • Margaret Sherry’s 12 Days of Christmas
  • Brenda Lowery Whimzies
  • Just Cross Stitch Ornaments
  • Lizzie Kate 2006 Flip It Series
2006 Commitments:

  • Lavender & Lace Celtic Summer (SAL with local friends)
  • Glory Bee Priceless (due in Feb)

2005 Stitching Desires (most of which I wanted to stitch in 2005):

  • Chatelaine Mystery IX
  • Chatelaine Sea Quilt, A, B & C
  • Mirabilia Petal Fairy
  • Chatelaine Japanese Gardens
  • Kappie Originals Tall Sundae
  • JBW To The Sea
  • Shepherd’s Bush Sheree’s Stocking
  • Bent Creek Hurrah!
  • Bent Creek Dog Row
  • Silver Lining Fuschias
  • Monsterbubbles Inspire
  • JBW Homeward at Last
  • Monsterbubbles Truth
  • Monsterbubbles Yadda Yadda Yadda
  • Jeremiah Junction Xmas Mittens

As you can see, I am either, really, really ambitious... or really, really out of touch with reality...

1 Comments:

Blogger d said...

You always amaze me how much you DO get done - much more than me! Don't forget to post pics on your progress.

debbi

ps Happy New Year, Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary ... and Happy Hannakah (did I spell that right?)

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home