Sunday, January 1, 2006

New Year, Kinder Me

The number one thing I want to do this year is to take care of myself. It’s just amazing how often I put myself last in my own list. I don’t think I am alone in this. Juggling work/family/friends/hobbies can be a daunting task. It doesn’t help that for the past couple of months I have been busy with my company moving out of state and that I am taking on a new position here locally which will require time/energy to learn.

If that were not enough, I have the bad habit of constantly pushing myself to do more. I should stitch more, work out more, spend more time with family, spend more time with friends, blog more, post in groups more, participate in more activities… when is it enough? And more importantly, why do I feel this way?

I think a pruning is in order.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Happy and Serene New Year, my friend. :o)

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home