Friday, June 20, 2008

Strand # 4

I managed to stitch yesterday despite going to Gatsby's after work for a pool party. I soo can't play pool, but the food was nice and so was the Guiness.

Here it is with Strand #4:

I'm working quite a long length of thread - 3 feet long - which is twice the average length of 18 ins. So far it hasn't frayed or anything. Still, it doesn't look like much progress from one day to the next. Can only imagine what it would be it was shorter.

So glad it's finally Friday! Not that I have anything special plan, it's just been a tough week and I can use the rest.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

It's looking good! Does your friend use this for all her projects - even ones with lots of color changes? Just curious. The project I'm working on is big and mostly solid stitching but with lots of color changes and I started my block stitching to help me. You make me want to start a project with just one color. I don't have one but I may go buy one!

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the look of that-love the colour of the thread

3:37 PM  
Blogger Miokka said...

Welcome back! Happy weekend!
It's going to be fun watching your progress on this piece.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home