Thursday, June 19, 2008

Strand #3

So far this appears to be going quite well! Here is strand # 3. I think at the end of the week I'll place side by side pictures of where I started and where it is after 7 strands. I do have to force myself to stop after 1 strand. Especially right now when I've started it up again and am getting a little excited about it. The point of all of this is to not get tired of the piece and if I start stitching more than I've planned, I run the real risk of having enough of it and putting it aside for many months.

On the personal front, the twins have been back from their enlistments in the Marines for 9 mos now. Things are slowly getting back to normal. They both have local girlfriends and are doing quite well. The baby, Matt, is still with his girlfriend from High School - will be 4 years now - the wedding sampler is already stitched, all it needs are the names and the date. Can't believe the baby is 21 and has graduated college. How time flies. HRH first born, Rick, is happy at the company he works for. He recently returned from a three week business trip to New York.

As for me, I've changed companies, no longer an accounting manager, I'm back doing what I love best which is perishables. Still living at the beach and having a great time. Still with the same great group of local stitchers. I've got to slowly re-do this blog. I've already removed some items from the sidebar and need to think about what I really want there. It hasn't been updated for quite some time and a lot has changed stitching-wise since then.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chiloe said...

Unfortunately: I don't see any pictures :-((

7:51 AM  
Blogger Anna van Schurman said...

You still here? I can't believe it. Glad you're back.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think you are doing the right thing. I have NO time to stitch right now, but I took ONE break and stitched for exactly thirty minutes, which turned out to be exactly one strand of thread. I hope I can have a break a day for the next week.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home