Sunday, August 22, 2004

Almost Ripped!

Have you ever been working on a project, and suddenly you realize you are off by one stitch, and you go over and over and over and over it and can't, for the life of you, figure out how it happened? It's been a while, but it happened to me last might working on an RR which will for now remain nameless to protect the owner from freaking out. I put it aside and went on to the next one. Maybe next time I pick it up I will be able to figure it out with fresh, no longer angry, eyes.

Today's cross stitch feature of the day is a Canadian LNS
www.lacigalebrodeuse.com . Not for it's selection, though it has some charts and designers that aren't as popular in America, and by the way, I wish it would put its designer listing alphabetically. If you click on "Galerie" you will see that it has had some very interesting freebies, contests on Postal Cross Stitch Art, and even a gallery, for what I guess must be some of their customers. It is really interestig to see what some folks came up with. Freebies haven't been updated since May. Maybe we should all write them and get them to post a new one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home