Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wishes

I can't believe it's been 9 mos since I last posted on my cross stitch blog! I really have not been stitching at all and I really want to get back to it. I'm trying to figure out "what happened?". Why did I stop stitching?? And, more importantly, how do I get back to it?

I don't know how it's possible that now that all my children are grown and I can do whatever I want to do, whenever I want to do it, time just evaporates on its own. It's gotta stop. I have to make room in my life for all the things I enjoy. I must start stitching again.

Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

Trish, I'm SO excited to see a post from you!!!!! I've been kind of worried, I know you had your hands full but it's so good hear from you. I know just how you feel about time going by and not doing the things you really want to do. I struggle with depression myself and that doesn't help the situation. I haven't posted anything on my blog in forever but I am stitching a piece I'm calling Beach Row. I can't remember the real name of it. Just focusing on one piece has helped me.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home