Wednesday, July 2, 2008

More Mojo!

I'm so glad I am doing this. I cross stitch every day now because I know it's just going to be one strand and it's not going to take a whole lot of my time. This really is a great way to work on a big project, but it's also a great way to work up some lost stitching mojo. Blogging about it is a good way to get some blogging mojo. It seems I've been all out of mojo lately!

This is what I stitched yesterday:

I think once I finish the motif I am working on - which calls for quite a bit of backstitching - I will go back and do the backstitching on all the motifs that need it.
Also yesterday, I went to my LNS's weekly SAL where I picked up the first two of Lizzie Kate's Christmas Double Flips as well as the cutest kit ever by her "Normal is just a setting on the washer" I can't wait to stitch this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home