Thursday, May 20, 2004

Lets Start a Blog

Hello everyone out there in the blogosphere - this old lady is starting a blog about - get this - cross stitching!!!

If you are still with me (and haven't quickly clicked away) let me tell you what I want this blog to be like. I want to put pictures of my finished works, works in progress, and future works. Haven't quite figured out the uploading picture part, but give me a day or two and I will get it. I probably have to pay for the "better service" - oh well.

I will write about patterns I see, magazines I buy, websites I visit, and online groups I frequent. Probably do a feature of the day. Today's will be
http://www.needleworking.com/ It looks like an online cross stitch store, but it is actually a splash page for ebay auctions. Neat idea, since so many shop at ebay anyways.

I also will write whatever thoughts may be running through my head - current events, life, middle age - and how could such a horrible thing happen to such a nice girl.

So, I hope you stay tuned and come back and see if I have made some changes and redecorated this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home